For 60 years, NACDA has been the voice of independent and institutional wholesale distributors and has worked closely with manufacturer-suppliers who serve the convenience and grocery store market. Becoming a member of NACDA allows you to access a wide range of services, programs and tools, as well as valuable networking and recognition through our awards programs.
Here are some of the benefits offered to NACDA members:
- Advocate before governments on legislation that impacts the industry;
- Conduct custom research and share best practices;
- Access to industry information, trends, research, legal opinions, publications;
- Opportunities to develop your business network by participating in NACDA events: the annual National Convenience Industry Summit, the Convenience Innovation Awards, the Awards of Excellence;
- Subscription to the NACDA Newsflash and eNewsletters;
- Connects you to business networks.